once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 132

Thread: pablobaluba was banned

  1. #31
    underground Slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ukraine Kiev
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    =(

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    lol, how is pointing out that the CIA loves putting hits out on black leaders racist?

    This isn't hundred of years ago, this is the last thirty, forty. I'm just trying to educate folks who think the racist institutions of America went away a long, long time ago. It's just not the case.
    that is true, and any person who was opressed has the right to shit on the opressors, not the entire fucking population of the same colour. I know I'm just wasting my time right now, so I just wanna say peace, even to father time whos callin ppl gay on the internet..
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.



  3. #33
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    ....but this is the thing, Sunny don't hate on me personally, ain't ever really been that way. He don't hate whites, might hate these white institutions, ...........but not just outright hate all white people..........I would say he's incredibly distrusting of whites though because of these before-mentioned institutions which (I'm trying to point out in my post) is justifiable. More than anything he's just misunderstood on these boards. I think alot of that is due to fact that alot of yall aren't from america, and due to location, the perspective's impossible to completely grab. I pray that we will one day be able to move on like it seems the rest of the world has, but until the institutions pay their retributions or crumble, I don't think here it'll every happen. Its incromprehensible to me to truly understand why they do what they do. I understand how they operate, I understand how they use these things as a means to a profit but WHY, you know, if the sense of aren't you a living person?? type shit. WHY do they hate them So much to torture them the way they do? I'll never understand. Only in America baby.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  4. #34
    Shaolin Inc. Abbott vahacris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Rugged Landz....
    Age
    38
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    lol, how is pointing out that the CIA loves putting hits out on black leaders racist?
    its racism man! cuz they kill ANYONE who would fuck wit them, a be opposite to them..... its not like its only black who they deal with that way...... if i would gather peps against goverment they would fuck me up even if whitest guy on earth

    ----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

  5. #35
    underground Slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ukraine Kiev
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    vahacris who racism man?

  6. #36
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    glad he's gone, anyway this discussion is unnecessary, he overdid it

  7. #37

    Default

    this is pablo's answer to born invincible (he knows nobody's going to un-ban him, but he just wanted me to post this)

    what folks here fail to realize is that there are things that go on that you may not necessarily see.

    1. if they don't see..then it's not public. it's private. so it's not your job what i do private.

    i know pablo had been PM people stupid shit... i have gotten complaints of it. i know he has been warned MULTIPLE times to chill with that shit by several mods on several occasions...

    2. yes. i've been doing this shit from time to time. and NO...i haven't been WARNED MULTIPLE times. i've only been warned ONCE a year ago when i was also temp banned for a month or so. but after that even if i sent pm's ) lol, people got used to it. and btw some got hot chicks...some got gay pics..everyone got what i considered he deserved. SO I WAS NOT WARNED EVEN ONCE this time.

    and he said it would stop.. but still it hasnt.

    3. What??? WTF????? Show me the proof! I swear i didn't say something like this!!! I'm really disapointed by your attitude and what you say after i get banned.

    so this guys problems start with himself. not being able to leave people the fuck alone... i dont care what you say on the boards.

    4. Oh no! Wrong! You should care a lot more about what people say on the boards and less what they do private. Don't you see what a retarded board it has become?
    If they get a pm from pablobaluba...they should not click. It's their choice + there is an option to ignore buddy! Why is that option there??? (please answer) Your job is to take care about what's going on PUBLIC not PRIVATE! (for all the mods)

    and yes there are others i have seen that have said some racist shit... but pablo took that shit a step further by sending PMs to people. he had been warned. he chose to continue. now he is permabanned. really... its quite simple. i dont know why yall all scratching yalls heads talkin bout hes such a good dude. he asked for this shit by not leavin people alone...

    5. So once again! I have NOT been warned!


    So..to summarize all up:

    1. Don't lie! I wasn't warned! And i NEVER promised i will stop! (it's obvious..i couldn't promise something like this because i wasn't warned in the first place).

    2. Your job is to clean the PUBLIC bullshit not the PRIVATE! The users can handle that by themselves. (IGRNORE USER function). But publicly they can't edit or delete antyhing. So you are doing more than you are supposed to do...

    3. So i guess i got banned because i sent SUNNY WINTERS a pm asking him if he is a "nigger"...lol...just because he "builds" more with prolifical and the mods...haha...SUNNY WINTERS will be my slave forever...haha stupid nigger. btw...the reason i got banned for was not specified

    i don't think you lied intentionally, cause i've known you for a long time and you're a nice guy. maybe you were just not informed.

    i know i won't get unbanned after this message...it's something normal. i probably wouldn't to that either in your place, because it would show that you admit that you were wrong. But i hope you just think about POINT 2 above and your job on a forum.

    peace
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.



  8. #38
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    so what he does in private here is okay? like harassing people via PM? that kind of stuff may not be out in the public but its still disruptive when he harasses other users thru PMs.

    he can say what he wants... it wont change anything.
    __________________




  9. #39
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,490
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves... I hear that anyone who is black deserves some kind of compensation too. You see, when a black guy was whipped and enslaved 200 years ago, he could transfer all that pain to any black guy today. plus he was every black guy today's grandpa.
    002 I rarely point out shit but this is a ridiculous statement unless you live in america and see first hand how african americans and minorities are treated differently in the work force and society in general. The Caucasian Government will never admit they were wrong for slavery and never will they apologize. I speak from my own life experience.

  10. #40
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves... I hear that anyone who is black deserves some kind of compensation too. You see, when a black guy was whipped and enslaved 200 years ago, he could transfer all that pain to any black guy today. plus he was every black guy today's grandpa.
    Like whole fucking race is responsible for that shit. I'm proudly saying that I live in fucking country that first in the world outlawed slavery. It was somewhere in 10th century.

    Plus, slavery ain't limited to white/black. Blacks were often slaves to blacks and whites to whites, even yellows to yellows, you remember that.

    That is same shit like saying that every non-Jewish person is responsible for what Hitler did to Jews.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  11. #41
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    2. yes. i've been doing this shit from time to time. and NO...i haven't been WARNED MULTIPLE times. i've only been warned ONCE a year ago when i was also temp banned for a month or so. but after that even if i sent pm's ) lol, people got used to it. and btw some got hot chicks...some got gay pics..everyone got what i considered he deserved. SO I WAS NOT WARNED EVEN ONCE this time.
    That's what it is... And, as usually, those who got hot chicks (like me) gotta suffer from tyranny of gay-pic-receiver majority.

    Y'all brothers shoulda realized a long time ago that it's only your fault you're getting gay stuff.





    FREE PABLOBALUBA
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  12. #42
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,490
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    PABLO was banned for being a nuisance.

    Private or public this is a board run by mods.

    If you want to risk being banned by all means do what PABLO did.

    He was infact warned there is a thread in gen chat in which he responded he would stop.

    I'm not going to find it but its there.

    002 I know PABLO is you friend.

    002 I know you wish he could return

    002 but he really brought this upon his self.

    PABLO just went a lil too far

    PABLO thinks its fun to fuck with people by sending PMs

    LET THIS BE A LESSON LEARNED.

    IF YOU STALK MEMBERS BY CONTINUOUSLY PMing THEM YOU WILL BE PERMABANNED

    END OF STORY.

  13. #43

  14. #44
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    can i get a amen?
    __________________




  15. #45

    Default

    Amen!
    I've stopped trying. I understand both sides...
    only one thing bothers me, that other cats were not banned, since we all keep it so strict.. anyway, peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •