once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 242 of 343 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5141

Thread: The Pro Wrestling thread

Some people are saying the worst Raw in years? lol

I liked the shots at Occupy Wall Street. Even CM Punk the man of the people himself was going in on the protestors. None of you prolly caught that tho...lol

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I liked the start because it really furthered the walkout storyline...you try to make due with what you got...but after ol' Vince got back it went downhill fast...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

I was liking the storyline with Triple H not wrestling as much, and winning just about every match. But it looks like he'll be back to a regular wrestling schedule and his boring 20 minute promos.

Tyson Tomko arrested for robbing a pharmacy:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/11/former...ycodon-chilis/

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    I liked the shots at Occupy Wall Street. Even CM Punk the man of the people himself was going in on the protestors. None of you prolly caught that tho...lol

why would no one catch that??

are you the only one capable of eating tofu in a park? oh wait.. i think your against freedom of expression, he wasnt going at the protesters, if you listened to what he said, he implied the peaceful route wont get them anywhere, more direct action is needed..

listen to what is said by him.

--Jim Ross says he had no idea he was going to be fired on Raw

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10021250.shtml

--ESPN To Profile Scott Hall

Scott Hall's struggles with alcoholism and drug addiction will be profiled on next Wednesday's episode of E:60 on ESPN. A preview clip has been released featuring comments from Eric Bischoff.

The Wrestler - Scott Hall

At the height of professional wrestling in the 90's, Scott Hall was adored by millions, his name chanted by loyal fans. Today, he has hit rock bottom. E:60 follows his descent from superstar to a broken man battling alcoholism and drug addiction, but still trying to hold onto the glory he once found in the ring.

^ sounds good!!

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    why would no one catch that??

are you the only one capable of eating tofu in a park? oh wait.. i think your against freedom of expression, he wasnt going at the protesters, if you listened to what he said, he implied the peaceful route wont get them anywhere, more direct action is needed..

listen to what is said by him.
    I did hear what he said, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I been on wrasslin before yo ass even learned what a Black Helicopter was. Go back to watching Live Streams of faggit protesters while you wish you had the balls to even step outside yahouse.

B4G looks dope this Sunday btw.

lols then you would have heard him say, being peaceful is the wrong way about it, as he would act directly himself,.. did you catch his metaphor?

i aintwatched any livestreams at all.. nothing live from this occupy events, ill be their in person tomorrow tho.

the walkout storyline did nothing to further the reputations of cena, triple h or punk... it just made the other faces look ten times worse...

kofi kingston went from that cool leg drop through a table on orton to walking out fearing for his safety in just over a year...

and why the hell would a guy the size of mason ryan or ezekiel jackson walk out under those circumstances?

that's the problem with these pseudo-real angles, they completely contradict the fictional storylines...

Red and Yellow !!

i watched the PPV, some odd choices for finishes to the matches

This could be funny

-WWE introduces next reality show concept for WWE Network

WWE is looking to name their newest WWE Network TV show concept involving WWE Legends. The description reads: "A reality series featuring many of your favorite WWE Legends, all forced to live under one roof. See what happens when the most colorful and combustive personalities in WWE history shack up, break bread, and bruise egos." The poll options to name the show are: WWE House of Fame, WWE Old Timer Acres, WWE Retired and Rowdy Roommates, WWE Old School Yard, WWE Legends House. There is no "none of the above" or write-in option.