once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Athiest...where did everything come from?

Veteran Member

Default Re: Athiest...where did everything come from?

Quote Originally Posted by PHI.1.618
    LOL, you said "dumb ass" again, you smell that? It's the smell of your own flesh BURNING!
    like i said it doesnt say in the bible that cursing makes u go to hell so listen dumb ass. or do you not understand english?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by rzarazorrzarazorsharp
    According to the bible.....man was made in image of god....so how is it that god was always there...wouldn't he have to be created in order to exist???....If anything god himself IS the big bang theory.

When asked who made man..the most common response is god. When asked where god came from the most common response is...he has always been there or nobody knows. But the truth is we ourselves made god....god was created by our own minds for it is our intelligent minds that lead us to belieave that there is a higher being. So goes the saying "your too smart for your own good". Alot of people always ask me as an atheist that if god does not exist then why do people talk about him.....its becuase he does exist...but only our minds.
    na God made god and others made him a false image which is in the bible not to worship. so u should shut ya mouth

Geo the God Of Diction rzarazorrzarazorsharp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    na God made god and others made him a false image which is in the bible not to worship. so u should shut ya mouth
    do you realise how stupid that sounds.....so i am to believe the chain never ends?...just gods creating gods creating gods creatings gods. all the bibles goods for is evening out my table.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    I Refuse To Believe Some Chimp Monkey Is My Cousin...

Can Evolution Explain What Came First....the Chicken Or The Egg?
    can religion?

heres how i see it.. basically Religion = War = Death.

'Yo im gonna blow up people because Allah told me to, it will grant me the passage to an hourable death'

Fuck allah, Fuck Religion, whoever beleives causing death is in good nature is a fucking lunatic. without religion i think this planet would survive a whole lot longer, look at the middle east. you got 100's of 1000's of people waring over 'holy land' or whatever it is, who gives a fuck, its a free world, just because your invalid beleifs say i cant doesnt mean i cant be here. In ireland, you got, catholics fighting protestants, wtf is that about, its Pathetic.

oh then we got millions starving all over the world, i should just give god some daps for being such a cool guy. all because adam ate the apple? pleaseeee....

Evolution - Correct, there is NO other explination..

basically all religion = bad. get rid of it, the world would be a happier place.

now you can talk about George Bush killing innocent people, he aint doin it for religion, imo hes doing it for the oil and basically finishing what his dad never did.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by rzarazorrzarazorsharp
    do you realise how stupid that sounds.....so i am to believe the chain never ends?...just gods creating gods creating gods creatings gods. all the bibles goods for is evening out my table.
    when ppl put an image on God you know that version on him is false thats all u need to know.

bone collector, if you werent so ignorant of religion in general and of any ulterior theory opposing your own then you might be able to have an intelligent conversation. as it stands every single one of your comments is simply incorrectly representing your own religion and misrepresenting other people views. obviously your a bit angry. well fanatic, ignorant, religious types like your self often are.

Veteran Member

lmao im a fanatic so what are u athiests? i think you are the fanatics

bone do u do anything but make dumb comments?

soul from the start asked questions and u pushed him to mocking

your so blind to other peoples thoughts its untrue

im cool if your religious or whatever, but dont just disclude sciences importance like a catholic in denial, how can u question ALL science?

the big bang theory is a fucking THEORY that has more probability than a celestrial presence creating something

how many times has the bible been re written? why is the catholic church so corrupt and powerful?

if anything, its christians whove done the most messed up shit

look at the spanish and european colonisation, the crusades, slaves, american constitution is based on chrstianity even though its rockin more jewish shit and symbolism on the dollar bill than most people care to beleive

fuck it, i know your gonna make no points and call me a dumbass next post

WELL DONE!

Veteran Member

lmao im tired of arguing creationism u are the ignorant one but its ok. lol u mad? anyway im gonna stop cause i can argue this forever and neither one of us is gonna change so fuck u and ur evolution bullshit and goodbye

i love you too

maybe we can donate some money to the already rich catholic preachers tomorrow

or did u already donate your ass to a priest as a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    what u mean how.....how am i athiest...

how we got here..........we were lil organizams..........bigbang theory...... god created man but what about the dinos....lol..they were here way befor god was even thought of....
    really? dinos were here before god? hmm thats weird... were you alive then?? oh wait you werent so actually you wouldnt know

Ishmaelic

"really? dinos were here before god?"

"they were here way befor god was even thought of...."

The keyword here is thought. Unless you think dinos were thinking about God.
    The Church of Ishmael

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    i love you too

maybe we can donate some money to the already rich catholic preachers tomorrow

or did u already donate your ass to a priest as a kid?
    lmao i dont associate myself with the catholic stuff i never have defended the catholics so take that argument somewhere else

PHI.1.618

Wow@ 100proof, what a moronic statement meng ...lol...

the only thing that gets me about atheism is that you would 1st have to acknowledge that there is no god to believe in... it's really quite weird... I'm not against or for any religion, but to say there is no source of the inner soul just seems sorrowful....