once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 972 of 975 FirstFirst ... 472872922962969970971972973974975 LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 14614

Thread: Pro Basketball Thread

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Fuck basketball is gay as fuck nowadays. Been watching nba since 89 and this is the first time that I can't even watch a game in full. When curry started shooting the lights out was fun cause never seen it before and he probably the greatest shooter ever but now every cunt just Jack's up 3s. I understand analytics say it's right to do but does anyone else find this boring? Then when they drive you cant even touch them it's insane. Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

yeah I stopped watching the regular season in the early 2000's. Before that, my whole life I always caught regular season games especially my home state's

The Knicks are terrible.

enis kanter and hedo turkoglu are beefing. lmao============================================== =================================Ex-NBA player Hedo Turkoglu is going OFF on fellow Turkish hooper Enes Kanter -- claiming Enes is "delusional" and "irrational" if he REALLY thinks the Turkish government is plotting to kill him. Kanter has been beefing with Turkey president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan for years -- often comparing Erdogan to Hitler. Kanter has been branded a terrorist in Turkey and is reportedly facing prison time if he ever returns. Just last week, Kanter said he would not be traveling with the NY Knicks to the U.K. to play the Wizards out of concern he would be more susceptible to Turkish assassins who want him dead. Enter Turkoglu ... the President of the Turkish Basketball Federation who just came out SWINGING at Kanter -- saying Enes' story is flat-out wrong and dangerous. "I received with concern the news about the delusions targeting the Republic of Turkey of Enes Kanter, who pledged his loyalty to the ringleader of Fetullashist Terrorist Organization (FETO), and his statement that he would miss the game in London due to fears of being assassinated by Turkey."

"We know that he has not been able to travel to many countries due to visa issues since 2017. In other words, Kanter cannot enter the U.K. not because of fears for life as he claims but due to passport and visa issues. This being the long known truth, he is trying to get the limelight with irrational justifications and political remarks.""Such remarks constitute another example of the political smear campaign Kanter has been conducting against Turkey as well as his efforts to attribute importance to himself by covering up the contradictions in his sports career.""Kanter not only targeted the Republic of Turkey, governed by the rule of law, with unjust accusations but he also regarded the British security forces as weak and attempted to harm Turkish-British relations.""It is obvious that this person's remarks are irrational and distort the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    yeah I stopped watching the regular season in the early 2000's. Before that, my whole life I always caught regular season games especially my home state's
    Whatsyahomestate
    Allah is my bitch
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.

Michigan. I pretty much stopped watching after they won the championship against the lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    Michigan. I pretty much stopped watching after they won the championship against the lakers
    Great championship teams in detroit
    Allah is my bitch

The Thunder have chosen their first jersey number to be retired, the icon himself.

Kristaps Porzingis, Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee of the Knicks traded to Dallas for DeAndre Jordan, Wesley Matthews, Dennis Smith Jr. and two future first-round picks.

Javale Mcgee and some other bums on the Lakers almost got into a physical fight with their coach a few days ago. Now they just lost by 42, which is Lebron's worst loss ever.

I didn't know McGee left the Warriors? Was he bullied away?

Could Dirk Nowitzki return for a record 22nd NBA season?

The first year in a long time that a lebron team won't be in the finals.