once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 976 of 976 FirstFirst ... 476876926966973974975976
Results 14,626 to 14,637 of 14637

Thread: Pro Basketball Thread

I'm surprised he went to a bad team.

With durant leaving and klay thompson out for at least most of the season, the Warriors having added Jimmer Fredette to help pick up some of the slack.

-

Check Two, Brooklyn Nets aren't a bad team LOL. Brooklyn made the playoffs this basketball season. Brooklyn is gonna be even better with Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant and DeAndre Jordan. Kyrie is a crybaby LOL. I bet he won't last long in Brooklyn. Look at what happened with Kyrie in Boston LOL. Boston got better basketball players than Brooklyn. I like Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, Marcus Morris and Kemba Walker in Boston. I wanted Terry Rozier to stay in Boston. But he was traded for Kemba to Charlotte. Jimmy Butler left Philadelphia to go to Miami for Josh Richardson LOL. Bobby Portis left Washington Wizards to go to New York Knicks LOL. Julius Randle left New Orleans to go to New York Knicks LOL. Trevor Ariza left Washington Wizards to go to Sacramento LOL. Trevor should've stayed with the Wizards because that was his 2nd time playing for Washington DC. DeAngelo Russell might be leaving Brooklyn to go to Golden State. Golden State won't be going to the finals next year LOL. I believe Golden State will make the playoffs. My hometown basketball team Cleveland Cavs are gonna be outta the playoffs a long time LOL. They got a old white man college basketball coach from Michigan to be the head coach LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I heard the sixers are the favorite in the east.

-

Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Boston are my picks to be the top teams in the east next basketball season. If Kawhi Leonard stays with Toronto. Toronto might go back to the finals. I heard Kawhi is considering playing with the LA Lakers because he's from Los Angeles. I think Kawhi should go to LA Clippers because I don't like the idea of Kawhi playing with Lebron James and Anthony Davis. NBA basketball stars from the 1980's and 1990's never got with each other to win championships. That's why I like NBA basketball stars from the 1980's and 1990's because they competed against each other. Larry Bird, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Isiah Thomas, Bernard King, Dominique Wilkins, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Brad Daugherty, Ron Harper, Mark Price, Larry Nance, Reggie Miller, Akeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, David Robinson, Earvin Johnson, Shawn Kemp, Tim Hardway, Chris Webber and Clyde Drexler weren't trying to join each other's teams LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Kawhi joining the Clippers..

CJ, you're right. lol @ leaving a team right after winning a championship. some great loyalty there.

Well this was what Kawhi wanted. It's pretty clear that he wasn't injured on the Spurs and forced his way out planning on going to LA. Toronto built a good team around him they won the title and he ditches them for the fucking Clippers? This new generation of NBA players are hurting the league with this shitty mentality.

The Bucks picked up Giannis's brother. Charles jones, your boy Amare Stoudemire is making a comeback and wants to play for the Lakers. lol

The Big3 made a surprise statement Wednesday, announcing that several prominent former NBA players will not finish the season.

Baron Davis, Lamar Odom, Jermaine O'Neal and Bonzi Wells will be deactivated for the remainder of the season, the league announced in a news release.

The notice of the deactivated players came shortly after the league announced that it was cutting some ticket package prices by 50 percent.

For now, it all reeks of a WWE-esque campaign to draw attention to the league.