once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: U consider fat-2-skinny girls whorish after the weight loss

  1. #1

    Default U consider fat-2-skinny girls whorish after the weight loss

    Silly topic I know, but I've noticed a few instances of this and wanted to hear what y'all think of this. So, any of you guys ever met a thick/fat chick but was beautiful especially in the face? Like the only thing stopping you from approaching her or even trying to have sex with her is ONLY the weight issue ex ("Damn only if that girl lost like 30 pounds I'd get at her"). Well, I've noticed a few times when these fat pretty girls DO get the determination & initiative to lose that weight to feel better about themselves & be healthy, generally they always look better in their slimmer healthier bodies but they also get something they never usually get....male attention. When they were fat, they were probably never hit on by guys because of thier weight, but now because there 130ILBS and below, guys start noticing "that one fat chick" is starting to look good and begin to hit on them or tryna fuck `em. These girls aren't used to it and sometimes don't know how to act, but they enjoy this new attention from men and start becoming WHORES. They know dudes FINALLY be checking them out, hitting on them tryna get thier numbers & what not because of thier new physique that they start sleeping practically with any John, Jack, Bob lol. Any of you experienced this?

  2. #2

    Default

    i mean, if they have a nice face, fuck it. naw mean?

  3. #3

    Default

    Hmm sorry couldnt do it, I mean a good example IMO would be Tocarra Jones when she was fat, nice facial features & all but the body is a turnoff and now shes very fuckable since she dropped all those pounds

  4. #4

    Default

    A heavy girl that has a real pretty face is a rarity.

    And plenty of us black dudes check out fat white girls in the projects, so I'm not sure what you mean.

  5. #5

    Default

    I was pretty blunt...."Have you ever..."

    Met a big girl with a pretty face that doesn't get hit on
    She loses a lot of weight & now has a bangin body to go with her face
    You see other dudes try and holler @ her because of her new body
    She becomes a slut afterwards because of all the new male attention shes getting

  6. #6

    Default

    No, I've never met a big girl in the projects that doesn't get hit on, period.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    I was pretty blunt...."Have you ever..."

    Met a big girl with a pretty face that doesn't get hit on
    She loses a lot of weight & now has a bangin body to go with her face
    You see other dudes try and holler @ her because of her new body
    She becomes a slut afterwards because of all the new male attention shes getting
    I dont know if there is any science behind your theory but I could see how it is a possiblity... I guess they arent use to all the attention like you said and just seem to give it up to anyone who wants to try... I guess they may look skinny but they still have that fat mentality ...meaning that they are trapped with that undesirable menatility that they had when they where fat and are of the thinking that they better get whatever they can.



    peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-06-2009 at 03:41 AM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Naw no theory involved, just an observation

  9. #9

    Default

    I think there will always be plenty of desperate blokes out there who will hook up with some fat ass. The fat ass chicks may be the only pussy some of those blokes can get. Fat chicks are good at eating and giving blow jobs. That's the only two things they are good at.

  10. #10
    Non-Ignorants Poetic Wun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lamest City, Earth
    Posts
    2,222
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    my baby moms was a hefty one and just kept a couple of female friends around.
    she lost about 80lbs n walks around blowin everybody now...



  11. #11
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Hmm sorry couldnt do it, I mean a good example IMO would be Tocarra Jones when she was fat, nice facial features & all but the body is a turnoff and now shes very fuckable since she dropped all those pounds
    You make me fucking sick.

    I would of fucked her from the get go nigga.

    Da hell. I hope your wife gains 50 pounds one week after the wedding.
    So you can walk into your room and see me licking peanut butter off her orangutan nipples.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
    my baby moms was a hefty one and just kept a couple of female friends around.
    she lost about 80lbs n walks around blowin everybody now...
    AHAHHHAHAHAhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaHAahAHHAHAHHAHA!
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  13. #13

    Default

    Hahahaah at Poetic, that is tragic. you need a hug?

  14. #14
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    38
    Posts
    16,358
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    I know this girl round my way who I think has a gorgous face, she's intelligent too and im not even gonna front I actually seriously contemplated it too. She has a crush on me that I know for sure but my issue with her is not just because she is fat but because everytime I see her I keep getting reminded of her fatass lazy lifestyle. Everytime I see her she is in some fast food place or if I see her on the street she is carrying some form of junk food. I just think it is such a turn off if everytime I see her I keep getting mental pictures of them laying on a couch stuffing their face.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    I know this girl round my way who I think has a gorgous face, she's intelligent too and im not even gonna front I actually seriously contemplated it too. She has a crush on me that I know for sure but my issue with her is not just because she is fat but because everytime I see her I keep getting reminded of her fatass lazy lifestyle. Everytime I see her she is in some fast food place or if I see her on the street she is carrying some form of junk food. I just think it is such a turn off if everytime I see her I keep getting mental pictures of them laying on a couch stuffing their face.
    That's cust; imagine what her pussy smells like.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •